Thank you for shopping with us.
We are fully committed to protecting your privacy. We collect statistical information on the products and pages you view. We analyze that information to enhance your shopping experience with us.
When you place an order, we collect basic information such as your name, address, phone number, email address, and credit card information. We use this information to process and ship your order, and to contact you regarding your order and to answer any questions you may have. We may also share this information with certain suppliers, freight and shipping companies and manufacturers for the sole purpose of processing and shipping your order.
After you place an order or register for our newsletter, we may contact you at a future date to keep you informed of sales, promotions, new product releases, etc. Any additional information you provide us will enable us to customize your experience at our site, showing you products and specials that may interest you.
Information You Provide to Us.
- Account Creation. When you create a user account, we may collect your name, email address, postal address, phone number, and password, as well as other optional information you may provide like the type of product you prefer.
- Shopping with Us. We may collect Personal Information from you to improve your in-store shopping experience, including collecting your phone number to provide real-time reservation updates.
- Your Communications with Us. We collect personal information from you such as email address, phone number, or mailing address when you request information about our Services, register for our newsletter or loyalty program, request customer or technical support, or otherwise communicate with us.
- Surveys. We may contact you to participate in surveys. If you decide to participate, you may be asked to provide certain information which may include personal information.
- Social Media Content and Reviews. We may offer forums, blogs, or social media pages, including for you to review your Kind People purchases. Any content you provide on these channels will be considered “public” and is not subject to privacy protections.
- Registration for Sweepstakes or Contests. We may run sweepstakes and contests. Contact information you provide may be used to reach you about the sweepstakes or contest and for other promotional, marketing and business purposes, if permitted by law. In some jurisdictions, we are required to publicly share information of winners.
We have put security measures in place to protect you against unauthorized access, loss, misuse, and alteration of your personal information that we collect. We utilize a firewall and use SSL encryption to keep your information secure. We use your Internet Protocol (IP) address to identify you and possibly to gather general demographic information. Information Collected Automatically or From Others
- Automatic Data Collection We may collect certain information automatically when you use the Services. This information may include your Internet protocol (IP) address, user settings, MAC address, cookie identifiers, mobile carrier, mobile advertising and other unique identifiers, details about your browser, operating system or device, location information, Internet service provider, pages that you visit before, during and after using the Services, information about the links you click, and other information about how you use the Services. Information we collect may be associated with accounts and other devices.
- In addition, we may automatically collect data regarding your use of our Services, such as the types of content you interact with and the frequency and duration of your activities. We may combine your information with information that other people provide when they use our Services, including information about you when they tag you.
- Cookies. Cookies are small text files placed in visitors’ computer browsers to store their preferences. Most browsers allow you to block and delete cookies. However, if you do that, the Services may not work properly.
- Pixel Tags/Web Beacons. A pixel tag (also known as a web beacon) is a piece of code embedded in the Services that collects information about users’ engagement on that web page. The use of a pixel allows us to record, for example, that a user has visited a particular web page or clicked on a particular advertisement.
Analytics. We may also use Google Analytics and other service providers to collect information regarding visitor behavior and visitor demographics on our Services. For more information about Google Analytics, please visit www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/
. You can opt out of Google’s collection and processing of data generated by your use of the Services by going to http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
Information from Other Sources. We may obtain information about you from other sources, including through third party services and organizations to supplement information provided by you. For example, if you access our Services through a third-party application, such as an app store, a third-party login service, or a social networking site, we may collect information about you from that third-party application that you have made public via your privacy settings. Information we collect through these services may include your name, your user identification number, your user name, location, gender, birth date, email, profile picture, and your contacts stored in that service. This supplemental information allows us to verify information that you have provided to us and to enhance our ability to provide you with information about our business, products, and Services.
There are several features on our site that allow you to easily share product or other valuable information with your friends. Any email addresses provided to us in the use of these features are used solely to deliver that particular email. They are NOT retained in our database.